Cigarette in planter pot caused 2 alarm Mission condo fire
Calgary Fire crews have determined that a cigarette in a planter box is what caused a massive condo fire early this morning in Mission. The fire broke out around 5:30 at Riverview Place on the balcony of one of the apartment suites. Four units in the condo complex were heavily damaged and approximately 50 people were forced to flee. First arriving crews were met with heavy smoke and flames, and quickly called a second alarm for more resources. One person received minor burns but no other...
More
{"adCode":true,"adSponsor":true,"contentGridId":"111","numOfItems":5,"allowMultiplePages":"yes"}