_News Talk 770
A chlorine leak at the Trico Centre on Bonaventure Drive S.E. forced closure of the facility early this morning. Upon arrival, fire crews called in the Haz Mat team after detecting unusually high levels of chlorine inside. The center hadn't yet opened but 6 employees were evacuated. One man was taken to hospital for observation after complaining of a sore throat. Investigators have determined that there was a high concentration of chlorine in the mixing room. Fire crews ventilated the facility which is expected to re-open soon.