A 25-year-old Alberta man is facing a number of charges, including child sexual exploitation, cruelty to animals, and making bestiality.
The Internet Child Exploitation (ICE) team, along with RCMP, arrested Cris Marshall last Wednesday at a home in the hamlet of Nevis, about 60 kilometers east of Red Deer.
Police say the home was searched and a number of electronic devices were seized as well as three unsecured firearms.
The man’s dog was also taken to a local veterinary clinic.
Marshall has been charged with:
· Cruelty to animals;
· Making bestiality;
· Accessing child exploitation materials;
· Possessing child exploitation materials;
· Making available child exploitation materials;
· Making child pornography;
· Careless storage of a firearm (x 3);
· Possession of a prohibited weapon.