Three men are facing a boatload of charges after a high-profile police investigation east of Airdrie yesterday.
City police searched a 12-acre property, finding several stolen vehicles, weapons and drugs over the course of half a day.
- 2001 VW Jetta
- 2006 Honda TRX350 quad
- 2004 Honda CRF50 dirt bike
- 1999 Pace American cargo trailer
- Chevy Silverado
- Suzuki GSX FSA13 motorcycle
- Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle
- Honda CRF 250 dirt bike
- stolen licence plates
- .22-calibre rifle with homemade suppressor
- more than 100 rounds of various ammunition
- marijuana worth $2,680
- heroin worth $575
- crystal meth worth $240
- two pellet guns
- collapsible baton
- bear spray
The property was stolen from Calgary and surrounding area and was being re-sold.
City of Airdrie officials have deemed the home on the property to be uninhabitable.
26-year-old David Jonathan Brazeau, 26-year-old Matthew Brandon Cooke and 25-year-old Justin Christopher Paquette are all facing a variety of charges.